Hi friends, Happy October 1st! The sky is blue, the air is crisp, the trees are turning, and I won't lie: I'm happy to see October. Even if I'm going to need my mittens this weekend (those lows are single digits!). Anyhoodle, some things that have caught my eye recently:
- I enjoyed this article about Regaining your [crafty] Momentum – if you're in a bit of a crafting lull, this might get you moving again.
- How to make marbled paper, from Design*Sponge. Marbling paper is something I've always wanted to try, and never have...but I'm putting it on the list now.
- My coworker Janet send me links to two bloggers who are playing along with Project Runway – with dolls. If you're a P.R. fanatic, you might get a kick out of these blogs: Craftroom and Kat Knits.
- Is there such a thing as modern hand quilting? Weeks Ringle (Craft Nectar; FunQuilts) thinks there is – and I tend to agree.
- Have you started your countdown to Halloween? These spooky DIY decor projects from Value Village will get you well on your way to ready.