Hi all, I think that spring fever has hit. My mind is full-to-bursting with great crafty ideas, from leafy cowls to bright spring socks, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. And the great ideas are pouring in from all quarters. A few of my recent favourites:
- Hearts and Hands for Japan – An online raffle of crafty goodness, to support relief efforts in Japan.
- Simple baby block how-to from Wren Handmade. Love these!
- Creating simple treasures for children from Lovely Design. Great ideas for all ages.
- PatternFile, an online pattern cataloging resource, reviewed by Amy Karol.
- Melissa makes me want to sew entire outfits. I know spring is almost here when I start thinking about sewing!