Image: Michael Alberstat
This is the perfect Halloween costume for your little princess. Now channel your inner royal insomniac and get painting.
• Pink T-shirt
• 1.5 m (1.6 yards) pink sequin tape
• Needle and thread
• Silver and pink-glitter fabric paint
• Assorted plastic "jewels"
• Hair band
• Low-heat glue gun
• 25 mm diameter green wooden or plastic bead
• Scrap cardboard
Check out a large image of the completed craft here.
1. Lay T-shirt on paper-covered work surface and insert scrap of cardboard between front and back of shirt.
2. With needle and thread, tack sequin tape into place around hem of T-shirt.
3. Referring to photo for placement, decorate collar and cuffs of T-shirt with fabric paint and jewels. Place small dot of fabric paint in desired location on T-shirt, then press jewel into paint to adhere. Let dry completely before removing scrap cardboard.
4. Using glue gun, adhere remaining sequin tape to headband. Adhere green bead (for "pea") to sequin tape.
Finish this costume by adding a pair of princess-worthy pajama pants and some royal bed head. A pillowcase makes an excellent trick-or-treat bag!