Hi again, and happy Friday! I've been enjoying researching these Valentine's Day posts, and I'm here today with a roundup of heart-shaped gift ideas that you could make. I tried to choose projects that were small but sweet so that they'd be do-able in time for Sunday, even if you have more than one sweetheart! [caption id="attachment_1398" align="aligncenter" width="226" caption="Photo from sewgreen.blogspot.com."] [/caption]
- One of these Heart-Shaped Zippered Pouches from The Purl Bee would be perfect for carrying your pocket change down to the Valentine's Day Bake Sale to buy a pink-iced cupcake!
- Speaking of cupcakes: how about these heart-shaped cupcake toppers from The Small Object?
- Whimsical hearts embroidered on coasters – perfect for setting underneath a cup of very special hot chocolate.
- Do you know someone whose heart goes pitter-pat at the thought of robots? This is for them (see photo, above).
- Crocheted hearts that you could tuck into someone's coat pocket for a *love*ly surprise. (Flat, stuffed.)
- Prefer something a bit more anatomically correct? Shannon Gerard's got your back (erm, heart) – her tiny crocheted hearts are great.