YOU NEED (FOR EACH):
- Get the Heart pattern (PDF format requires free Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Cotton pillowcase
- Scraps of pink cotton fabric
- Scraps of paper-backed lightweight fusible interfacing
- Dimensional fabric paint: black and peach (available at craft supply stores)
- Dressmaker's carbon paper and chalk pencil
Using carbon paper, transfer enlarged words onto pillowcase. With chalk pencil, trace hearts onto right side of pink fabric; fuse interfacing onto wrong side. Cut out hearts; fuse where desired. Using black paint, retrace words. Using peach, outline hearts; dot as desired.