• Red construction paper
• White bond paper
• Red felt-tip marker
• White craft glue
• Red thread for hanging loop
1. On construction paper, draw a circle 29 cm (11-1/2 in) in diameter with compass. Cut out. Cut into 4 equal pie-shaped wedges.
2. For each wedge, draw a Santa face on white bond paper with marker. (See photo.) Cut out. Glue to wedge.
3. Lap one straight edge of wedge 3 mm (1/2 in) over theother to form; glue in place. Hold with clothespin until glue has dried.
4. With needle, loop hanging thread through peak of cone.
Find more kid-friendly Christmas ornament crafts here.
Looking for more crafting inspiration? Check out the Canadian Living Craft Blog.
Page 1 of 1