This just in: It snowed in Toronto. (Gotta love Rick Mercer.) [caption id="attachment_3437" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Brr!"] [/caption] We were anticipating much more snow (of course), so I lined up some work to do from home today. While this city shovels, plows and sweeps its way back to clean roads and sidewalks, I'll be trying to clear a path through my inbox and shovelling my way through a stack of files. But maybe, if I'm super efficient, I'll have some time to get out and enjoy the white stuff. After all, it's not often that a grown-up gets a snow day! Some links for your perusal, whether you're taking your coffee break at home or at the office this morning:
- Groundhog Day cupcakes and puppets. Sweet!
- The Sewing Machine Project - Mending communities by donating sewing machines to people in need. This is a wonderful idea.
- Needled - Kate's story is too big for me to summarize here; besides, she tells it so well herself. This blog is a new favourite of mine.
- Beautiful quilt, heartfelt intent. Especially warming on this cold, windy day.
- A parade of handknits. This warms my heart (and makes me think I should coordinate my projects better. Because when I pile on the handknits, it's more of a riot...).