Hi friends, The weekend is tantalizingly close. This time, I'm trying not to make grand plans, so that if I get distracted by fun summer things I won't head back to work on Monday with an unfinished to-do list hanging over my head. Don't you hate that? [caption id="attachment_2255" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="I'd settle for tidying up my desk, really."] [/caption] Anyhoodle, here some crafty (and otherwise) links for you to peruse this weekend:
- How to make a $6 tank-top from Target look like something from Anthropologie. Neat!
- Shibori dye techniques. I like the effect of the deep dark indigo dye.
- S'mores bar! I think we need one of these at the office. (Via YAMF.)
- Refashion a summer dress into a cute skirt. This one's for my mum.
- You Are My Fave. I'm really enjoying this blog right now.