Hi friends, Things are pretty hectic here as we ramp up to put together our October issue (I know!), but I thought I'd pop in with a few links for you to peruse this weekend.
- Karyn's handy apron is also beautiful. (See other versions here.) I'd like one of these to hold my copy-editing pencils.
- I loved reading about this Canadian-made DIY wedding.
- Design*Sponge is running a series of Before&After Basics. I enjoy seeing the items they feature on their before-and-after roundups – now maybe I can learn how to do it myself.
- I sure hope Santa follows my RSS feed, because there's a sale on swifts at KnitPicks! (Thanks, Jenny, for the heads-up.)
- Hilary Lang's Wee Wonderfuls book is out. Find out more and watch a cute video starring Patchwork Penny.