To start visit HP.com and have your little trick or treater choose a spooky design for his/her bag.
Standard white or brown lunch bag
Scissors, X-acto knife, or paper cutter
1. Place a standard (white or brown) lunch bag face down on a piece of 8-1/2" x 11" paper.
2. Tape the top (open) edge of the bag to the top edge of the paper.
3. Insert the bag and paper into the printer with the bag side facing down.
4. Select print from the File menu.
5. Print page two to page two to print your Halloween Trick or Treat Bag!
Page 1 of 1