Autumn is here! It's a great time to make a cute reusable pumpkin. Put it on your porch, the hallway table, or get creative and group a few on a bale of hay come Halloween. No one will know it didn't come from the pumpkin patch!
Have you made this craft? Want to show it off? Share a photo or video of your pumpkin in the comment section below.
• flexible vinyl ducting, available at home improvement stores
• orange paint
• paint brush
• brown construction paper for the stem
• green leaf (from a craft store or make your own from construction paper)
• wire cutter
1. Measure and cut 30 to 40 cm of flexible vinyl ducting (the longer the piece the larger the pumpkin will be).
2. Cut lengthwise, using a wire cutter. (Be careful, the wire is sharp.)
3. Stretch out the flexible vinyl ducting. Join the two ends to make a ball, staple together leaving a small hole on top to place the stem.
4. Paint your pumpkin orange; let dry.
5. Fold a piece of brown construction paper to make a stem; add the leaf.
Use your imagination, be creative and have fun!
Page 1 of 1
Looking for more easy-to-make crafts you can do with the kids? Visit www.happymailforkids.ca and sign up to have them delivered right to your mailbox each month! Packages from Happy Mail for Kids include instructions and materials for one craft, letters from Happy Mail for Kids, recipes for busy families, lots of fun stickers, and more!