Hi friends, This time of year that makes me wish I possessed the skills to perfectly wrap presents and craft sweet, handmade cards. That must be why I've been spending so much time checking out these holiday paper crafts and downloadables. My current faves:
- Quick and easy paint chip ornaments from Say Yes to Hoboken – a good way to disguise your trip to the hardware store to buy Dad that socket set he's been asking for.
- Wintery paper dolls from Inside a Black Apple – she suggests using them as ornaments or gift tags, but I think a set of these in a tiny box would make an awesome stocking stuffer!
- Festive, flowery gift tags from The Long Thread – free PDFs for you to download and print out.
- When it comes to wrapping you can go for the glitter (from You Are My Fave) or try something a little more au naturel (I love the tiny wreath and the sunprints at 3191).
- DIY holiday crackers from Design Sponge – so you can fill yours with special surprises (and really, really bad jokes?)