- Styrofoam heart wreath, 12 inches high (available at craft supply stores)
- Spanish moss, florist's wire, dried rosebuds (3 large, 30 medium size) and approx 30 large fabric leaves (available at craft and florist's supply stores)
- 30.5 cm (12-in) square of cardboard
- Pencil, scissors, glue gun and wire cutters
1. Trace wreath shape onto cardboard; cut out. Cover wreath front and sides with moss; wire to secure. With edges even, glue back to cardboard heart.
2. Glue medium-size buds, stem down, to cardboard inside wreath, glue leaves to wreath top, then glue 3 large buds to V at top of heart.