Hi friends, With only one day of winter left, I'm already excited about the fun things that spring will bring. (Including, I hope, more cupcakes!!) I find myself thinking less about big hunker-down-and-stay-warm projects like quilts and sweaters, and more about little projects that will be perfect springtime accessories for myself and my home.
- This bird mobile would be perfect in one of my not-quite-square corners, and it'd be a great way to use up some scraps.
- Better than pussy willows? Yes, I think it's possible!
- This leafy brooch is another quick project, and one that would help you bring a bit of spring with you – wherever your day's travels take you.
- Easy spring scarves from two of my favourite Pacific Northwest bloggers: one and two.
- Springtime always brings me a case of wanderlust, and this time I'm dreaming of a quick trip to Manhattan. Wouldn't this be fun?
- This voile seems like a must-have this season. I love the bright, clear colours.
- I've already stalled on that fair-isle cardigan. The Tea Leaves sweater is calling my name...