This pretty wreath is made for indoor use.
• Approx 2 m calico, 115 cm wide
• Approx 1 m satin ribbon, 12 mm wide
• Cylindrical Styrofoam wreath form, 12 in in diameter and 1-1/2 in thick
• Buttons, wooden spools, matching thread
1. Rip calico into strips, each approx 38 x 5 cm (15 x 2 in).
2. Wrap strips, 1 at a time, around form; tying with granny knot and thickly covering form.
3. From ribbon, cut a 15 cm (16-in) length; fold in half and knot for hanging loop. On back, tack knot at centre top.
4. On front, arrange buttons and spools; hand-stitch in place. Thread ribbon through spools; tie bows.