It's been a while since I shared some links, so here are a few things that have caught my eye lately.
- A quick and easy tutorial for a stylish necklace...made out of an old T-shirt!
- Cute idea for reusing security envelopes once you've paid your bills – security envelope "sparklers".
- I tend to do most of my craft-supply shopping in person, but several of these Top 10 Resources for DIY and Craft Supplies are online retailers – might be worth looking into that.
- The class schedule for Quilt Con is up – and wow, it looks good. Check it out (and start planning that road trip.)
- How cute are these sporty striped peds? Pretty cute. I know one of our knit-along-ers made a version of these – if you're looking for a nice summer knit, these would fill the bill.