I don't know about you, but I am really looking forward to some serious relaxation time tonight. There's something about that first week back to work that's just killer, don't you think? However, after some quality sleep, I think I'll be ready for some crafty business this weekend. My first priority is to refresh my craft space. It's time for some new inspiration photos on the wall, which is where that washi tape will come in handy. Some of the things I'll be thinking/doing/dreaming of...
- More modern quilt patterns. I am close to settling on a quote for my Proverbial Quilt, and it's always good to have the next project(s) lined up.
- More knitting. This cowl and these mitts are on my list. And have you seen these socks? Oh my.
- This spice rack, featured on Poppytalk. Except not for spices...for craft supplies!
- Whipping up this tasty treat for brunch.
- The schedule for Squam Art Workshops is up. I keep thinking I've chosen my classes...and then changing my mind. I imagine I'll flip-flop a few more times before the weekend's through!
- Registering for a class (or three...) at The Workroom.
- Concocting some of my own crafty resolutions for 2011.