Hello friends, We interrupt this Canada Day weekend to bring you our weekly roundup. I hope you enjoyed yourself yesterday, however you celebrated. Speaking of celebrations, I finished my latest pair of socks earlier this week. This business of sock photo shoots is extremely challenging! And here's what we were up to this week when we weren't jumping on and off a kitchen stool and fooling with the automatic camera timer.
- On Monday, it was giveaway central again – last week's winner and this week's contest (open for entries until 11:59 p.m. on Sunday night).
- On Tuesday, I gathered up some ideas to help you keep your kids crafting this summer.
- On Wednesday, Lisa shared a tutorial for a cute, quick clutch purse.
- On Thursday, Tina considered the upside of a summer cold.
- On Friday, I shared my list of essential craft supplies for kids (of any age).
- A super cute, super fast striped tote bag project – perfect for carrying your stuff to the beach, I think.
- Love these monogrammed chairs from Design*Sponge. (And the DS book is coming! I'm looking forward to it already.)
- These summer citrus coasters from Purl Bee would be perfect packaged with a pitcher-and-glasses set and a bag of lemons, don't you think?