Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes
This recipe makes 12 servings
|Per pancake only: about||-|
|total fat||9 g|
|sat fat||5 g|
|total carb||17 g|
|dietary fibre||1 g|
- Portion size: 12 pancakes
- 2 2eggeggs
- 1 tbsp 1tbspgrated lemon rind
- 1-1/2 cups 1-1/2cupsbuttermilk
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupSplenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupbutter, melted
- 1-3/4 cups 1-3/4cupsall-purpose flour
- 4 tsp 4tsppoppy seeds
- 2 tsp 2tspbaking powder
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspsalt
- 1 cup 1cupblueberry yogurt or vanilla yogurt
Whisk together eggs, lemon rind, buttermilk, SPLENDA® and half of the butter.
In bowl, whisk together flour, poppy seeds, baking powder and salt ; whisk in milk mixture just until combined.
Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat; brush with some of the remaining butter. Pour in about 1/4 cup (50 mL) for ech pancake; cook until underside is golden and bubbles break on top, about 3 minutes.
Serve hot with yogurt.
Additional information :
Developed by the Canadian Living Test Kitchen
Source : SPLENDA®