Here's your royal wedding to-do list: Tonight 1. Whip up a batch of delightful, English-style scones. Here are some great recipes to try:
- CBC's royal wedding coverage will begin at 2 a.m. with chief correspondent Peter Mansbridge.
- CTV's coverage begins at 3 a.m. with chief anchor Lloyd Robertson and Lisa LaFlamme.
- Coverage on Global begins at 4 a.m. with Global National's Dawna Friesen and ET Canada's Cheryl Hickey.
- Here are Martha Stewart's tips for how to brew a perfect cup of tea.
- Looking for something a little more "festive" to wash down your scone? Try a Comfortable Coffee Cocktail, a Merengue Coffee or a Monk's Coffee Cocktail.