Some days I just wonder... If I had to do it all over again, would I do it the same? The answer varies: Some things most definitely; others, well... Life is filled with so many hiccups and sometimes I wonder if I should have... Had the courage to risk a little more
- Not hesitate to try new foods. Tandoori Machhi, yes please!
- Invest in some funds for the future. Buy that stock.
- Wear more colour. Flattering or not.
- To my father's army stories in Mozambique. I need to share them with my children.
- To the calm silence that fills our house. It's our safe place.
- To the noise that fills our home. Laughter, cries, song, music – it's our life.
- Take more photos and write more journals. About how Grandma always pretends to be scared at the same Halloween costume that your brother wore last year.
- Stop running around the table serving and cleaning up during the holidays and sit and take part in the gift unwrapping instead.
- Take a day off work to volunteer for school trips.
- Tell people "I'm wrong." I can be.
- Tell people "I love you." I do.
- Tell my parents how thankful I am. I am.
If you could do just one thing over again, what would you do?