Macadamia Toffee Chip Blondies
This recipe makes 30 servings
|Per serving about:||-|
|total fat||6 g|
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cook time : 30 minutes
- Total time : PT50M
- Portion size: 30 bars
- 2 oz 2ozwhite chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupbutter, softened
- 1/3 cup 1/3cupSplenda® Brand Brown Sugar Blend, packed
- 1 1eggeggs
- 1 tsp 1tspvanilla
- 1 cup 1cupall-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspbaking powder
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tspbaking soda
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tspsalt
- 1/2 cup 1/2cuptoffee bits, such as Skor
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupmacadamia nutmacadamia nuts, chopped
Line 8-inch (2 L) square cake pan with foil, leaving overhang for handles. Set aside.
In heatproof bowl over saucepan of hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate; let cool slightly.
Meanwhile, in separate bowl, beat butter with SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in chocolate.
In separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt ; stir into butter mixture. Fold in toffee bits and nuts. Spread in prepared pan.
Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven until tester inserted in centre comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool in pan on rack. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours. Remove from pan and cut into bars.
Additional information : Tip: Re-use perfect gift giving sized boxes by covering with a decorative paper. Layer woth parchment and add a sparkly ribbon.
For more recipes, tips and information about SPLENDA®, click here
Source : SPLENDA®