Photography by Nancy Falconi
• 30 x 45 cm (12- x 18-inch) piece white bristol board
• Tissue paper (light pink and dark pink, or desired colours)
• Green construction paper
• Curling ribbon (pink, green and yellow, or desired colours)
• Scissors, pencil and ruler
• Glue stick and invisible tape
• Fine-tip markers (pink, red and green, or desired colours)
Take a look at a larger image of the finished craft.
1. Matching short edges, fold bristol board carefully in half. Trim corners to round off. Set aside.
2. Cut two 12.5 x 40.5 cm (5- x 16-inch) strips from each shade of tissue paper (four strips total).
3. Place one strip tissue paper flat on work surface. Starting at bottom corner of one long side and working 5 cm (2 inches) at a time, carefully spread glue along edge. Place second strip of tissue paper on top; matching edges. Continue gluing layers together down length of strip. Repeat with remaining strips. All four strips will be glued
together along one long side.
For more great craft ideas, visit us on The Crafts Blog.
Page 1 of 2 – Find instructions to finish your supersized Mother's Day card on page 2.