Pack-and-Go Fruit and Nut Bars
This recipe makes 18 servings
|Per bar: about||-|
|total fat||14 g|
|sat. fat||1 g|
- Portion size: 18 bars
- 2 2eggeggs
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupvegetable oil
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupfancy molasses
- 1/3 cup 1/3cupalmond butter
- 1/4 cup 1/4cuppacked Splenda® Brand Brown Sugar Blend
- 1 cup 1cupdried blueberrydried blueberries or dried cranberries
- 1 cup 1cuphulled unsalted sunflower seedunsalted sunflower seeds
- 2 cups 2cupswhole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup 1/3cupskim milk powder
- 3 tbsp 3tbspwheat germ
- 1 tsp 1tspbaking powder
In large bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, molasses, almond butter and SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend until smooth; stir in blueberries and sunflower seeds.
In separate bowl, whisk together flour, skim milk powder, wheat germ and baking powder; stir into liquid ingredients until blended.
Spread into greased 9 inch (2.5 L) square cake pan. Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 35 minutes or until browned and firm to the touch. Let cool on rack; cut into bars.
Additional information :
Developed by the Canadian Living Test Kitchen
Source : SPLENDA®