Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
This recipe makes 10 servings
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cook time : 30
- Total time : PT45M
- Portion size: 10
This is a variation of another hot cheese dip recipe. Anyone who likes Buffalo chicken wings will love this appetizer. I like to serve it with crackers, or fresh or toasted baguette slices.
- 16 oz 16ozsoftened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupFranks Red hot sauce
- 1 cup 1cupranch dressing
- 1 cup 1cupshredded medium Cheddar cheese
- 2 cup 2cupshredded and cooked chicken
Mix the first 3 ingredients until smooth. Stir in the cheese and chicken. Bake at 350ºF for about 30 minutes.
Additional information : Contest recipe category: Appetizer
Source : Colleen Paquette