This recipe makes 8 servings
- Preparation time: 15 minutes (apart from cooking chicken)
- Cook time : 30-40 minutes
- Total time : PT15M
- Portion size: 6-8
This simple, healthy dish has even my picky eaters asking for more! It is freezable, variable, and delicious!
- 8 oz 8ozwhole wheat spaghetti or multigrain spaghetti, broken
- 3/4 cups 3/4cupsoniononions, chopped
- 1-1/2 tbsp 1-1/2tbspmargarine or olive oil
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupcoloured pepper, chopped
- 3 cups 3cupscooked chicken, cubed
- 2 cups 2cupsgrated cheese
- 1 can (10 oz) 1can (10 oz)cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can (10 oz) 1/2can (10 oz)evaporated milk
Add broken spaghetti to boiling water. Saute onions in margarine (or olive oil) until soft. Mix onions and remaining ingredients with pasta. Transfer to a large dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes. Can add baby carrots, sliced or whole mushrooms, mixed vegetables or shrimp. Can make double recipe.
Source : pktaylor Taylor