Hot Pizza Dip
This recipe makes 8 servings
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cook time : 30 minutes
- Total time : PT45M
- Portion size: 8
This is a favorite among my friends... I serve it just about every time we get together. Very easy to make and delicious!
- 1 pkg 1pkgcream cheese
- 1 tsp 1tsproasted red pepper and garlic seasoning
- 3 sticks 3stickspepperoni, chopped
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupgreen pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupwhite onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup 3/4cupItalian-blend shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp 2tbspsour cream
- 2 tbsp 2tbspmayonnaise
Place the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and seasoning in a bowl and beat until creamy and smooth.
Spray a pie plate with non-stick spray. Spoon the cream cheese mixture into pie plate and spread evenly. Take the chopped pepperoni, onions and green pepper and sprinkle evenly over the cream cheese mixture. Top with Italian four-cheese blend. Bake at 375ºF for 20 to 30 minutes. Serve with assorted crackers.
Additional information : Contest recipe category: Appetizer
Source : Kate Mckinley