Italian Style Tuna Casserole
This recipe makes 6 servings
- Cook time : 30 mins
- Total time : PT30M
- Portion size: 4 to 6
A close friend gave me this recipe & it is the best tasting tuna casserole I have ever made.
- 1 can (284ml) 1can (284ml)cream of mushroom soup, reg. or low fat/low sodium
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupmilk, any type
- 1 cup 1cupMonterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupspaghetti sauce, any type will do
- 1/3 cup 1/3cupParmesan cheese
- 3-1/2 cup 3-1/2cuppasta, cooked al dente, use shells, mafalda, macaroni, spirals, etc
- 1 7 oz can 17 oz cantuna
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupseasoned croutoncroutons
Combine soup & milk. Stir in cheeses & spaghetti sauce. Add pasta & tuna, toss gently to coat.
Pour into a 2 quart baking dish & bake at 375 degrees F. for 25 minutes. Top with croutons & bake 5 minutes more. Serve with a good garden salad or a tomato, onion & basil salad.
Source : packingal