Pork Chops and Mushroom Rice Casserole
This recipe makes 4 servings
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cook time : 30 minutes
- Total time : PT50M
- Portion size: 4
This recipe has been a favorite in my family passed down from my grandmother to my mother, from my mother to me and from me to my daughter.
- 1 tbsp 1tbspoil
- 4 4pork choppork chops, seasoned to taste
- 1 cup 1cupUncle Bens converted rice
- 1 1medium oniononions, chopped
- 1 can 1canmushroom soup
- 1/2 can 1/2canmilk, (using soup can)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In medium heat frying pan add oil and pork chops. Fry for 15 minutes, turning once.
Place chops in 2 quart casserole dish. In medium heat fry pan empty soup, milk and onions. Bring to a boil for 1 minute. Pour sauce over chops. Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Serve immediately with apple sauce and corn.
Source : linda mcgrath