I had so much fun hosting the
Oscar twitter party last night. I have proof of how much fun wad had, the
twitter account got thrown into Twitter jail for being too chatty. Oops! Some of the hot topics covered from the red carpet discussion was Jared Leto’s epically beautiful ombre hair, the
and of course all the flawless healthy glowing skin. Lainey Gossip tweeted from the red carpet, “
is about to kidnap Jennifer Lawrence’s face.” Creepy, but I kinda want to kidnap it, too. Another flawless look I was infatuated with was the gorgeous Charlize Theron. The 38-year-old actress was a presenter last night at the 86th Academy Awards and she was her usual stunning self draped in a black Christian Dior haute couture gown and Harry Winston jewels. What really struck me was her beautiful hair and makeup. I loved her soft pink lips, dewy skin and thick slick of defined black liner. [caption id="attachment_12470" align="aligncenter" width="368"]
Photo of Charlize Theron at the Oscars provided by Wella Professionals[/caption] Now let's talk about her hair. Short hair isn't exactly the easiest length to work with when you're walking the red carpet, but it seemed to work for Theron. Her coif looked effortlessly classic while still feeling current. Celebrity stylist Enzo Angileri styled Theron's hair using Wella Professionals products. He was influenced by a young Twiggy from the '60s, however he still wanted her hair to look a teensy bit futuristic and regal. Angeileri takes us through the steps to get Theron's look.
Get Charlize Theron’s 2014 Oscar Awards hair:
- Start with freshly washed and conditioned hair using Wella Professionals Brilliance Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Apply a generous amount of Wella Professionals Natural Volume Mousse, gently working through hair from roots to tips.
- Blow dry on a medium heat using a brush to flatten hair to head, discouraging any natural waves until the hair is almost dry, a little 'cold' to the touch.
- Next, using my favourite NEW product Wella Professionals Oil Reflections, apply a few drops at this stage with fingertips all over, it really sends the shine factor into over drive and on the red carpet which is crucial for Oscar night.
- Continue drying the hair and see the Oil Reflections really lock in the shine and hold the style together.
- Finish and always set the style, I used Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray, lightly spraying on just the front of the hair to prevent flyaways and she was ready to go.
- Wella Professionals Brilliance Conditioner, $14.
- Wella Professionals Natural Volume Mousse, $18.
- Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray, $17.
- Wella Professionals Oil Reflections, $34.