When Naomi Watts hit the red carpet last night there was a collective gasp in the room. Truth be told it was just Andrea and myself in my living room— and the cat and dog. Watts made our best-dressed list wearing a stunning white beaded short-sleeved Calvin Klein Collection column gown accessorized with a jaw dropping Bulgari necklace. To die for! Aside from her amazing fashions we couldn't get enough of her dewy skin, glossy slicked back hair, full fringe of lashes and her bright red lipstick—which really made her stand out because most actresses decided to go nude and natural with their pouts. The look was just so chic, modern and fresh. [caption id="attachment_12504" align="aligncenter" width="408"] Photo courtesy of MACADAMIA NATURAL OIL[/caption] Editorial and celebrity hair stylist, Giannandrea (you know if they only have one name they've got to be good) worked on Watts's hair on Oscar night. His secret weapont: Macadamia Natural Oil. "The inspiration behind Naomi's look was Grace Kelly. I wanted that Grace Kelly elegance that Naomi possesses to shine through," says Giannandrea. "We wanted a little more shape for the dress so I decided to continue with the trend of sleek, chic and straight with some height," he added.
- To get the sleek slicked-to-the-side 'do Giannandrea says you first need to boost volume at the root. Try using 1-inch Velcro rollers and spritz with Control hairspray.
- Blow dry smooth but keep the volume at the front, leave in the Velcro roller.
- Smooth it down and add shine with Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment.
- Flat iron the sides, then unravel the roller and brush hair to the side, creating a deep side part.
- Finish the look with the Macadamia Natural Oil Control hairspray.