Courtesy Flickr/Phy Thinh Co Image by: Courtesy Flickr/Phy Thinh Co
Here are the reasons why Radford claims that coconut oil is one of the best things you can add to your beauty routine:
1. Coconut oil is naturally antibacterial and antifungal, which means it will fight the bacteria that causes blemishes.
2. It can be used as a face serum to combat dryness.
3. You can rub it on your lips for chemical-free hydration.
4. It effectively removes makeup.
5. Due to its high lipid content, it can calm psoriasis, eczema and atopic dermatitis.
6. You can use the oil to treat bug bites and other irritations and protect the skin from future damage.
7. Coconut oil has a brightening effect on the skin.
What do you think? Is coconut oil a miracle worker, or is it all hype?
How to get rid of your adult acne for good
How to manage oily skin