How to get soft skin
This story was originally titled "Editor's Choice" in the May 2011 issue. Subscribe to Canadian Living today and never miss an issue!
Slathering on moisturizer in the hopes of smooth skin will only take you so far – a sugar- or salt-based scrub is essential for sloughing off the existing dead skin.
Tip: Try rubbing in a circular motion, starting at the feet and moving toward the heart.
1. The Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Scrub, 200 g, $16.
2. Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Scrub, 297 g, $15.50.
3. Bliss Lemon and Sage Body Scrub, 300 g, $40.
4. Yves Rocher Organic Vanilla Body Exfoliant, 200 mL, $18.
5. Juara Invigorating Coffee Scrub, 225 g, $48.
6. Origins Incredible Spreadable Scrub Ginger Body Smoother, 250 mL, $26.
7. Cake Beauty Sweet Cheeks Sinfully Smoothing Brown Sugar Scrub, 625 g, $32.
8. C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries Lemon and Pomegranate Body Scrub, 226 g, $17.