Watermelon Lemonade with SPLENDA®
This recipe makes 8 servings
|Per 3/4 cup (175 mL) : about||-|
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 3-3/4 cups (925 mL)
- 1 cup 1cupcut-up watermelon cubewatermelon cubes, seeded
- 1 cup 1cupfresh lemon juice
- 1 cup 1cupSplenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular, (or 24 packets)
Process watermelon cubes in a food processor, in batches if necessary, until smooth. Press mixture through a sieve into a pitcher; discard solids. (You should have about 3 cups watermelon juice.)
Add the lemon juice and SPLENDA® Granulated or SPLENDA® Packets, stirring until SPLENDA® dissolves. Serve over ice.
Additional information : Tip: To keep this summer refresher simple, look for cut up watermelon in your supermarket's refrigerated produce section.
Source : SPLENDA®