This recipe makes 1 servings
|Per serving: about||-|
|total fat||11 g|
|sat. fat||1 g|
- 1-1/2 cups 1-1/2cupsall-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 tsp 1-1/2tspbaking powder
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspbaking soda
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tspsalt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspground cinnamon
- 2 2large egglarge eggs
- 1-1/4 cups 1-1/4cupsSplenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 1/3 cup 1/3cupcanola oil
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupunsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp 1tspvanilla extract
- 1 cup 1cupshredded zucchinizucchinis
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupchopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with vegetable cooking spray.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon; set aside.
Beat eggs and SPLENDA® Granulated on medium speed with an electric mixer for 5 minutes. Add oil, applesauce and vanilla; beat at medium speed 1 minute or until blended. Add flour mixture; beat at low speed just until blended. Stir in zucchini and walnuts. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
Bake 40 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool on a wire rack.
Additional information :
Source : SPLENDA®