Image courtesy of Image by: Image courtesy of
Executing a great group costume is the Halloween dream. Whether it's built around an inside joke or just celebrating something you and your friends or coworkers all love, putting together a plan for costumes that you can pull off as a group is a lot of fun from start to finish.
1. A league of their own: Honour a piece of women's baseball history with these retro costumes.
2. Frozen: You'll make every kid you see very happy with this group costume.
Find it on Tested.com
3. Minions: These no-sew costumes would be great for a group of mischievous coworkers.
Find it on Harvard Homemaker
4. Crayons: This costume is perfect for a large group—after all, there are dozens of shades of crayons out there!
Find it on POPSUGAR
5. Care Bears: Did you love this show as a kid? You can relive the ‘80s memories with these easy-to-make costumes: just pick your favourite bear, dress up in its colour, and make a sign for your belly.
6. Adventure time: The large cast on this show means plenty of fun, colourful costumes to choose from, for all ages.
Find it on Costume Works
7. Sushi: These clever costumes are easy to put together with some colourful fabric and creative stuffing and folding—and best of all, work with a simple pair of black jeans and a white T-shirt.
8. Scrabble: You can go simple and have everyone wear a “block” with their first initial, or add a whole other layer to your costume by spelling out a word and then dressing up as that word—like this zombie-loving group.
Find it on imgur
9. Pantone mimes: Do you love a pun? Do your friends love them just as much as you do? (Or at least tolerate yours?) Then we've got the perfect group costume for you. Let us know when you get it!
10. Orange Is the New Black: There are plenty of male and female characters to choose from for your gang costume from this great show. Bonus: prison scrubs are pretty comfortable, as far as Halloween costumes go.
11. Night sky: This fun and easy costume is a great pick for an evening party. If you're really creative, make constellations on your shirts with glow-in-the-dark paint.
Find it on turtleyenoughfortheturtleclub
12. Harry Potter: Harry Potter costumes will never get old—for kids or adults. Just try to avoid feuds if you and your buddies are sorted into different houses!
Find it on DeviantArt
13. Russian nesting dolls: Perfect for you and your girlfriends, you can DIY this one if you've got a buddy with some artistic talent.
Find it on Coolest Homemade Costumes
14. Tetris: You'll want to wear these in a large space because some of those boxes take up a bit of room, but the fun of posing for pictures in these costumes might be worth it.
Find it on instructables
15. Inside out: A healthy dose of body paint is required to dress up as the five emotions ruling Riley in this hit Pixar movie, but your pop-culture cred will be very high.
Find it on Inside Out
16. Clue characters: It was Miss Scarlet in the ballroom with the rope! Gather your group of six and use your imagination to dress up as Scarlet, Mr. White and the rest of the gang from the classic board game.
17. Dominoes: Here's a group costume you can easily put together at the last minute with black clothing, white bristol board and stick-on-velcro.
For more fun Halloween costumes, check out these couple costumes we love.