Looking for a new way to display your greeting cards? We’re loving this super-cute yet functional DIY felt catchall craft.
• Two 9- by 12-inch pieces of wool felt (in two colours)
• Spray Adhesive
• Cutting mat
• Round punch
• Double-cap rivets
• Rivet setter
1. Spray the adhesive on one side of each piece of felt. Lining up the edges as perfectly as possible, press the two pieces together to adhere.
2. Each corner requires two holes for the rivet (a total of eight holes). Starting at one corner, using the ruler, measure 1 1/2 inches along the edge of one side, then measure 1/2 inch in (this is where one hole will be). Using the marker, mark this point. Repeat on the other side of that same corner. Repeat with the other three corners.
3. Place the felt on the cutting mat (or a solid undentable surface). Set the punch over one of the marks; hammer to create a hole. Repeat.
4. Fold one corner together so the holes align. Feed the rivet with the pin through both holes; cap it off with the plain end. To secure the rivet together, carefully set the riveted corner on the anvil, place the rivet setter over the rivet, then hammer a few times. Repeat.