Have you been looking for Christmas ornaments in a certain colour or shade but can't find them anywhere? Instead of giving up, paint your own!You will need:
- Clear glass or plastic ornaments
- Acrylic craft paint in chosen colours
- Empty egg carton
- Optional: embellishments including ribbon and stickers
1. Remove the metal hanger from an ornament. Select a paint colour and pour the paint inside the ornament. Roll the ornament around until the inside it completely coated in paint.
2. Place the ornament upside down in the egg carton overnight. This will allow it to dry and for any access paint to escape.
3. Once the ornament is dry, replace the metal hanger.
For more fun crafts, check out how to make faux milk glass vases.