Our simple bunting pattern will add a beautiful touch to your winter decor.
Keep your home merry and bright this season with a glittery banner.
• Silver glitter bristol board
• 5 white index cards (8 x 12 cm/ 3 x 5 inches), cut in half vertically
• Silver ribbon
• Pencil and ruler
• Scissors and hole punch
• Glue stick
Take a look at a larger image of the finished banner craft.
1. With pencil and ruler, mark 10 isosceles triangles (15 cm/6 inches high x 11 cm/4-1/2 inches wide) on wrong side of bristol board; cut out. Punch one hole in each of two top corners, as shown.
2. Using one index card half per letter, cut out letters. (Cut freehand for a fun look, or sketch letters with pencil first if desired.)
3. Glue one letter to each triangle, as shown.
4. Using silver ribbon, string triangles together to form banner. Double ribbon at each end and knot to form hanging loop.
5. Hang banner by taping or tying ends of ribbon to wall, window, doorway or mantel.