Photography: Valerie Wilcox
Create the magic of holiday lights on a card with this cute-as-a-button craft.
The variety of coloured buttons on this holiday card make for some adorable lights.
• Fine-point Permanent marker
• 5- x 7-inch white blank card
• 6 small various-coloured buttons
• Ultrafine-point Permanent marker
• Hot glue gun
1. Using the fine-point permanent marker, draw a looped curvy line across the top half of the card.
2. Arrange the buttons along the line. Using the pencil, mark the placement of each one.
3. Using the ultrafine-point permanent marker, draw an ornament cap at each mark.
4. Glue each button directly beneath an ornament cap.