Display snapshots of once-in-a-lifetime holidays, favourite family memories, or any of your other beautifully filtered Instagram photos with this simple project.You Will Need:
- 4x4-inch coasters
- Several 4x4-inch photos printed on photo paper
- Mod Podge
- Small paint brush
- Small adhesive felt circles
1. Coat one tile with Mod Podge.
2. Place a photo on the tile and smooth in place.
3. Repeat with all other tiles.
4. Allow to dry for at least an hour. You may want to weigh the tiles down with a book to keep the photos in place as they dry.
5. Cover the entire surface of the photos with a layer of Mod Podge.
6. Apply the felt circles to the bottom of each coaster to prevent them from scraping any surface.
Tip: The Mod Podge will look white, or foggy, when applied, but don’t worry, it dries clear!
For more instagram crafts, check out how to turn your photos into insta art.