Dad is always saying how he could use an extra hand, so this year for Father's Day give him this unique coupon book that is full of helpful things kids can do for him on his special day. This craft is very easy to make and guaranteed to please.
Pencil or marker
1 empty paper towel roll
1 sheet of construction paper
5 colorful sheets of paper
5 large wooden stir sticks
1. Begin by tracing your child's hand on 5 different coloured sheets of paper. Cut out each hand.
2. Using the phrase, "This hand will help you..." write out the value of each coupon. For example, "This hand will help you wash the car" or "...sweep out the garage" or "...do the dishes" or "...take out the garbage".
3. Once the phrases are all written on the hands, glue a large stir stick to the back of each of the hands.
4. Using construction paper and glue, cover the paper towel roll.
5. Cut five slits in the paper towel roll. Then once the glue on your helping hands is dry insert the end of each stir stick in an opening. (Note: If you decide to make more than five helping hands for Dad just increase the number of cuts in the paper towel roll.)
Looking for more easy-to-make crafts you can do with the kids? Visit www.happymailforkids.ca and sign up to have them delivered right to your mailbox each month! Packages from Happy Mail for Kids include instructions and materials for one craft, letters from Happy Mail for Kids, recipes for busy families, lots of fun stickers, and more!
Page 1 of 1.