Photography by Ryan Brook Image by: Photography by Ryan Brook
You Will Need:
•Lace table runner
•Pins, scissors, coordinating thread
Click here to see the full image.
1. Lay runner face up on top of felt. Cut felt to the width of your runner.
2. Fold runner and felt almost in half with the fold at the bottom. Allow one edge of the runner to fold over the felt envelope style. Leave at least 3 inches of runner on the other end free. Cut felt length so top edges align evenly and pin felt to lace along both sides.
3. Sew along the side edges with a ¼ inch seam. Trim edges and fold loose runner ends over to make the envelope 'flap'.
4. Turn lace side out if desired.
5. Topstitch along the top edge of the felt all the way around to secure the felt to the lace at the opening of the pouch. Be careful not to sew the bag shut!
Tuck your gift inside and delight the recipient with two gifts in one!
Sign up for our monthly Get Crafty newsletter right here.