Personalize and co-ordinate your desk accessories by wrapping them with washi tape.
Office tools are handy but can take away from your workspace aesthetic. Customize desk accessories by wrapping them in colourful, patterned washi tape.
Washi tape is easy to use and comes in a variety of colours and patters. Plus, it's removable and easy to reposition, making it a cinch to switch up your colour schemes. Use it to wrap cans or glass jars for holding pens and pencils, clipboards and even your stapler. You can also use different patters of washi tape to identify all the device chargers hanging around your home. The possibilities are endless!
What you need:
- Washi tape in assorted patterns (one or two rolls of each design)
- Various desk accessories such as empty cans, glass bottles, stapler, notebooks, etc. (Washi tape will adhere to any smooth surface.)
- Starting at one end of the item, wrap the surface in washi tape. The tape patterns are small, so you don't need to worry about aligning the design perfectly.
- Trim any excess tape with scissors.
- Reposition the tape if you make a mistake.
For more fun crafts, check out how to make this pretty floral monogram.