Hi there, It's weekly roundup time again. This is where we collect all the bits and bobs we've posted about over the past week. Sort of like a pincushion, but for blog posts. This week we were all about the fibre arts:
- On Monday, it was all about this week's giveaway: you could win a copy of Harvesting Color: How to Find Plants and Make Natural Dyes. (Contest runs to 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, April 29).
- On Tuesday, I wrote about the little blue quilt I've been working on – it's finally finished.
- On Wednesday, a new sock book – Sock Knitting Master Class by Ann Budd – had me enthralled.
- On Thursday, Tina revealed that she's got gardening – and a cute gardening apron – on her mind.
- On Friday, I asked for your best fabric-stash control methods, and offered a chance to win a fabric grab-bag. (Contest runs to 11:59 p.m. on Thursday, May 2.)