Materials and tools for each witch hat:
• Witch hat, black felt, 4"
• Assorted fabrics
• Fabric scissors
• Craft glue
• Assorted ribbons, cording, or raffia
• Decorative accessories
You can see a larger photo of the finished craft here.
1. Using circle streamer pattern, cut 16 circle streamers from assorted fabrics for each witch hat.
2. Using craft glue, adhere one end of each circle streamer to witch hat around the inside.
3. Using an assortment of ribbons, cording, or raffia, tie a bow around witch hat just above brim.
4. Glue decorative accessories to witch hat as desired.
5. Using a needle and string, make a loop from top of witch hat for hanging. Knots should be placed on the inside point of witch hat.
Find more great Halloween decorating ideas here.
Page 1 of 1
Excerpted from Haunt Your House for Halloween by Cindy Fuller. Copyright 1997 by Chapelle Ltd. Excerpted, with permission by Sterling Publishing. All rights reserved. No part of this excerpt may be reproduced or reprinted without permission in writing from the publisher.