Welcome to the world, sweet precious baby. We live in a wonderfully fantastic place. It's filled with endless possibilities. As a baby born in 2012, the world is at your fingertips. There are a few things, however, that you will probably never know. Things that were all too common to me when I was growing up. Things that I felt would be around forever and now seem so ancient and obsolete. You, my dear child of 2012, will probably never know:
- What a record, cassette tape or CD is.
- What it's like to take pictures using film and having it developed at the photo shop.
- How to call someone on a corded, rotary-dial, landline telephone.
- You will never have to open the pages of the dictionary to look up correct spellings and definitions.
- You will find it incomprehensible as to why we would ever...
- Life for you will always have an increased sense of security.