Image Courtesy of Samsung
Overwhelmed with purchasing a device for your little one? Look no further.
There are no two ways about it: parenting is tough. It’s packed with curveballs and challenges, making some days feel like you’re running a marathon before you’ve laced up a running shoe. But it’s worth all the juggling because helping guide the minds of your little ones is a truly fulfilling task.
This is why you’ll love to know about the Samsung Galaxy Tab A Kids Edition, a tablet designed specifically for your precious little ones and their growing minds. It comes standard with a durable bumper case (stress over slippery hands, be gone!), and loaded up with the Samsung Kids app, a three-months subscription to Samsung Kids, premium games, and assuringly, parental controls and insights. If you know Samsung, you know you’re guaranteed an award-winning, high-quality performance brand.
Image Courtesy of Samsung
How do I control the content that my kids see?
As a parent, the lack of control you can feel when your child is experiencing the world can be daunting, to say the least. And that is the beauty of the Samsung Galaxy Tab A Kids Edition. You’re in control of all of it—whether it’s limiting screen time or access to content—the granular control features let you sit in the driver’s seat.
- This device is designed specifically for kids, making it a perfectly safe purchase for parents of 3-12 year olds. You can also track usage remotely or limit content according to learning category or age with a few easy-to-use controls.
- Devices and mounting parental stress can go hand in hand—but not in this case! The Samsung Galaxy Tab A Kids Edition was designed with safety and parental concerns in mind. The content is secured in a safe zone with PIN protection, with absolutely zero in-app purchases, internet access, advertisements or access to an app store. So you can rest assured that your child can explore the device but within the limits that you determine.
Ok, but how can I tell they are actually learning?
As soon as they’re born, measuring your child’s developmental milestones is crucial. And tracking your child’s progress has never been easier thanks to customized options that can be scaled to their individual needs and learning level. The extensive library (over 10,000 hours of kid-friendly books, videos and games) can be curated easily to create a fun-filled experience loaded with learning opportunities galore! Consider it a head start for your child’s learning adventure.
What makes it unique to kids?
- The content section has been designed with children’s needs and interests in mind. It’s content they’ll love, from interactive books, fun-learning movies (over 1,000!), premium games (more than 600), TV and video shorts, all of which are refreshed on a weekly basis.
- With your purchase of your Samsung Galaxy Tab A Kids Edition, you’re offered three months free to the subscription-based Samsung Kids Service ($9.99 per month or $78.99 per year), an award-winning, learning service.
- The tablet comes equipped with a long-lasting battery for uninterrupted entertainment.
Interested in learning more and purchasing your own? Visit Samsung.com/ca.