Photography, Pexels | vjapratama
Finding love is no small feat. However, if you possess these three personality traits, it could increase your odds.
Dutch researchers have unveiled a recent study which explains that people with a high score on the "Big Five", tend to have a higher level of happiness than others.
- Agreeableness (friendly/compassionate vs. critical/rational)
- Conscientiousness (efficient/organized vs. extravagant/careless)
- Extraversion (outgoing/energetic vs. solitary/reserved)
- Neuroticism (sensitive/nervous vs. resilient/confident)
- Openness to experience (inventive/curious vs. consistent/cautious)
However, to find love, these three traits would be more attractive and alluring. According to ScienceDirect, being open-minded, outgoing, and likeable will give you a little something extra on dating sites.
Something to keep in mind if you're looking for amour with a capital "A"!