White by Vera Wang fit-and-flare gown, davidsbridal.com. If you can find it in stores, it should be reduced to $550 this weekend!
The press release for David's Bridal's semi-annual sale just landed in my inbox, and let me tell you: It's good! I'm tempted to behave irrationally and buy a wedding dress this weekend, even though I'm not engaged. This is what news of a good sale does to me! It goes from June 6 to June 16, so if you are engaged and looking for a gown or for bridesmaid dresses, now is the time.
Here are the full details:
- Select dresses, originally $300 to $800, are marked down to $99
- All previously reduced bridesmaid/guest dresses are $50
- All previously reduced prom dresses are $40
- All previously reduced shoes are an additional 50% off
- $200 off previously reduced dresses of $400 or more (White by Vera Wang, Truly Zac Posen, Melissa Sweet, Oleg Cassini and Galina Signature)
- $50 off previously reduced David's Bridal Collection and Galina Bridal gowns of $400 or more
- All regular priced David's Bridal Collection, Galina and Galina Signature gowns are $50 to $150 off
- Brides will receive 10% off regular priced headpieces and lingerie purchased the same day as her wedding gown
- The sale is happening across Canada in David's Bridal stores
For more fashion news, visit our Style Desk blog.